You are unique. Your medicine should be personalised.
Compounding is the art & science of creating bespoke medicines.
Expert knowledge. Qualified team.
We work with your doctor or prescriber to create tailor-made medications to meet your individual needs.
Quality guaranteed ingredients and manfuacturing
Our specialised pharmacists and technicians work tirelessly in our Pharmacy Board approved facility to prepare your compounded medicines to Australian standards.
We have partnered with leading manufacturers such as Medisca, PCCA, Fagron and others to ensure we only use the highest quality ingredients.
Fast service and quick delivery
- Place your order quickly and easily online or in-store.
- Receive a quote and confirm your order.
- We make your order in house.
- Pick up in-store of have it delivered.
Can I talk to a compounding pharmacist?
Yes absolutely. Call us on 02 9436 1675 or use the Contact Us form below.
Our pharmacists can discuss any problems and concerns you may be having with your medications and work with your healthcare practitioner to recommend an alternative solution.
What is a compounding pharmacy?
Compounding is the practice of preparing customised medications to meet specific patient needs. With a prescription from your doctor or other prescriber, our specially trained pharmacists can change dosage strength, adjust dosage form to a more comfortable application or combine medications to help achieve better results.
Why would you need customised preparations?
Common scenarios for why people need the medication compounded include
- Adjusting a dosage strength to suit the metabolic function of your body
- Adjusting dosage form to ensure optimal delivery and absorption of medication into your body
- Reproducing a commercial medication that has been discontinued or is not otherwise available in Australia
- Removing allergens and unwanted excipients such as colours, preservatives and fillers
What dosage forms do we compound?
Our pharmacists are available to discuss which form is best suited for you.
- Oral suspensions, solutions, emulsions
- Mouth washes, oral gels and pastes
- Gelatine capsules, vegetable capsules, enteric coated capsules
- Nose drops and rinsing solutions
- Ear drops
- Topical transdermal creams, lotions, gels, ointments, and oils.
- Oral and vaginal troches
- Vaginal pessaries and creams.
- Rectal suppositories and ointments