Exciting opportunity for a pharmacist or intern pharmacist to join a growing and progressive pharmacy and online business. This is a full time position with lots of room for growth.
We are a proudly independent pharmacy with a dedicated focus on looking after the local community. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our caring approach to health care. This is not a discount retailer, nor a big franchise chain. This is true community pharmacy.
Greenwich Compounding Pharmacy is an established community pharmacy and we have built a strong online presence in natural and integrative medicine (www.naturalchemist.com.au) as well as a growing compounding business. There are many more growth opportunities ahead of us and we need a passionate, capable and creative pharmacist to join our team.
Location is Greenwich, Sydney, which is just north of Sydney Harbour. We are 9 mins walk from Wollstonecraft train station which is an 11 minute ride from Wynyard Station.
You will be joining a collaborative team working alongside nutritionists and naturopaths to provide more wholistic and integrative care than standard pharmacy. Welcome to a better kind of pharmacy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- compounding nutritional and prescription medications
- contributing to delivery of clinical services including vaccination
- engaging with and caring for patients in a forward pharmacy setting
- ensuring the caring and professional culture of the business continues and thrives
- delivering exceptional customer service both in store and online
- stock management and store presentation
- creatively finding solutions to help the business continue on its growth trajectory
- helping to engage with the wider community to promote the business and improve community health
- B.Pharm and registration with AHPRA, or intern pharmacist
- Compounding training and experience ideal but NOT essential – we can train you in these skills
- Immunisation training and experience ideal but NOT essential – we can train you in these skills
- Passion to learn and grow
- Love of customer service and excellence in primary health care
- An interest in nutritional medicine an advantage, but not essential
- High attention to detail
- Creativity, proactivity and tenacity. A sense of humour helps.
To apply send a short email to email@example.com